Why Choose Spiire
Health & Wellbeing
- Employee Assistance Program
- The Employee Assistance Program is a confidential counselling service available to all Spiire employees. The service provides professional guidance and support for work or personal problems such as trauma, bereavement, relationship difficulties or dealing with change.
- Health Checks
- Our regular health & wellbeing awareness sessions and initiatives provide staff with access to a range of services to support in caring for their physical and mental health. Some of these include: skin checks with a dermatologist, general health checks, annual influenza vaccinations, guest speakers and subject matter experts to share knowledge and raise awareness of important topics and issues
- To ensure we have something healthy to snack on, fresh fruit is delivered to our offices twice a week.
- Team events are regularly held such as Friday Happy Hours, sporting games, social clubs, morning teas, team building activities for the purpose of connecting and socialising with colleagues.
- Active social committees in each office.
- Once a year we celebrate “Kids at Work Day” and invite staff to bring their children to our office for some fun!
- End of year function for all staff and partners
Learning & Development
We invest in the professional development of our people, our learning philosophy at Spiire is 70% on the job learning, 20% learning through people/ and 10% learning through formal training.
Every person has an individual learning and development plan. We classify “The Art of Consulting” into four sections; Client, Business, Technical and People. This links to our L&D modules and all positions across the business.
We categorise our Learning & Development into the following areas;
- Our business (on-boarding, our brand, values, why)
- Soft skills development training
- Mentoring and coaching
- Technical skills development training
- Service offering and consulting skills
- Compliance training
What does it include
- Graduate Program
- Line Manager Awareness Training
- Consulting Skills Awareness Training
- Inspired Leaders Program
- Business Leaders Development Program
- Mentoring Program
- Annual Practice Area Days
- Knowledge Forums
- Pulse Checks and Training Plans
- ELMO Online Training
Inclusion & Diversity Committee
- Our aim is to create a workplace culture that embraces individual differences and to foster innovation and inclusion through:
- Ensuring we are providing an inclusive and engaging environment for all employees
- Enabling a safe and inclusive environment so staff can bring their ‘whole-self’ to work
- Embracing Equity – giving people the platform they need to be successful
- Championing the benefits and values of an inclusive and diverse workplace
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Flexible working conditions
- Paid Volunteer Leave
- Paid Study Leave
By joining Spiire’s Graduate Program you will be provided with professional development, inspiring leadership and the ability to gain experience and exposure on real projects that are shaping the future of Australia.
You will be offered exposure to different parts of the Spiire business, the ability to contribute to internal and external initiatives as well as liaising with different stakeholders.
What we look for
Our team is enthusiastic, collaborative and tenacious.
As a business, we are continuously focused on being the best. To be the best we look to recruit the best – our graduates are no exception.
We look for pragmatic and curious people who can participate in thought provoking conversations. Adaptability, a thirst for knowledge and willingness to be a team player are all key attributes we look for in our graduates.
Candidates that can demonstrate work-life-balance – participation in extracurricular activities will be looked upon favourably.
Join the team
We invest in our people. We see our graduates having the potential to be future business leaders.
In fact, many of our graduates have worked for us for more than five years and have progressed into senior associate roles.
If you want to work for an inspiring organisation shaping the future of Australia, then contact us about our Graduate Program.