Your Career Development
We’re committed to giving our people the tools to pursue their career goals. Experiential learning is central to our philosophy, with on the job training, structured mentoring programs and opportunities for formal training and study. By supporting our people’s individual development, we equip them to step up as opportunities arise in our growing business.
- Personalised career development plans and discussions
- Support to achieve professional accreditation
- Structured training and mentoring programs
- Special interest groups
- Secondment opportunities across offices
- Opportunities to work on integrated projects
- Engaging calendar of events including annual all staff conference and knowledge forums
- Structured graduate program
Your Work Environment
We believe in creating a fun and inclusive environment where our people can thrive. Through our One Team philosophy, we foster connection and collaboration between our offices and disciplines to build a strong community. It’s important that our people feel supported to bring their whole selves to work and our Inclusion and Diversity committee spearheads initiatives to ensure we embrace equity.
- Building team connections: regular morning teas and lunches, celebrations, team social events, Friday happy hour
- Health and wellbeing program: financial, social, emotional, physical
- Amazing breakout spaces (pool tables, table tennis, coffee machine) and collaborative work spaces
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion events and initiatives
- Staff led Social Club
- Bring your kids to work day
- Christmas party (with partners)
Perks at Work
Our team gain access to a range of perks to improve their professional and personal lives. Whether that’s stocking the office with healthy snacks with weekly fruit deliveries, or providing access to a confidential counselling service through our Employee Assistance Program, we’re always looking for ways to make our people’s lives a little easier.
- Employee Profit Share program
- Employee Assistance Program for employees and families
- Flexible work options for all
- Additional paid leave options including study leave, volunteer leave and parental leave
- Fruit delivery weekly
- Flu shots
- Laptops for all permanent employees
- Discounts on IT hardware and software
- Public Holiday Substitution
- Branded merchandise
Your Connection to the Industry
We are an active voice in the property and infrastructure industry and encourage our people to participate in memberships, committees and events. Many senior staff serve on committees for industry bodies or regional advocacy committees. Our business is built on strong relationships and our people can benefit from and contribute to these connections with key stakeholders.
- Established reputable brand
- Exciting portfolio that continues to diversify
- Opportunity to attend external industry events
- Spiire hosted industry events
- Support for industry memberships and committee involvement
If a role you are interested in is not currently advertised, or you are interested in upcoming opportunities with Spiire, you can send your expression of interest along with your CV and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.