Spiire is offering the next step in your career, with the opportunity to be exposed to a range of projects and professional development opportunities as well as our growing network of talented planners across Victoria and NSW. The Geelong office is located in the heart of the Geelong CBD with views across the bay and convenient connections to public transport.
Along with significant growth in the region, our Geelong office is expanding. We are looking for an urban planner with 3-4 years’ experience to join our landscape, planning and urban design team.
About the role
- Working within a multi-disciplinary design and planning team
- Will be supporting Geelong’s Principal Planner across projects in Geelong and Victoria’s south-west region
- Working across greenfield, infill and infrastructure statutory planning approval processes, other regulatory statutory approvals, including (but not limited to) EPBC / FFG / Heritage Victoria consents and EPA Works Approvals, and associated project co-ordination
- Collaborative work with the Melbourne Planning team, exposure to projects across the state
Key selection criteria
- Minimum three years post graduate experience, coupled with relevant tertiary qualifications
- Excellent record in project delivery
- A personality and approach that fosters positive and collaborative relationships with clients and colleagues
- A strong commitment to personal growth and learning
- An active contributor to business innovation and smarter ways of working
- Membership and professional registration with a relevant professional body (desired)
- Postgraduate qualification in planning, business and/or management (desired)