Senior Civil Engineer/Design Lead
Due to our continued growth and a number of recent exciting project wins, we are looking for a Senior Civil Engineer/Design Lead to join our team in Melbourne. This exciting role will enable you to take the design lead on multiple projects with the support of a dynamic and growing company, offering excellent career prospects.
About the role:
- Oversee and design water and sewerage reticulation and associated infrastructure, i.e. pumping stations, tanks, and storages as well as roads, sub-divisions, main drainage, traffic control and management, reserves (both recreational and passive), and other related works.
- Generation of servicing strategies and masterplans
- Attending meetings and briefings, communicate with agencies and authorities, project team and clients as required or directed
- Provide assistance in the preparation of proposals, as necessary
- Prepare and oversee the preparation of documentation for design, tendering or construction purposes.
- Relevant degree in Civil Engineering. Other post-graduate qualifications desirable (not essential).
- Committed professional with the ability to lead a project design team and collaborate with other teams within the business
- Experience in consulting, working with water authorities and other Government authorities
- 12D/AutoCAD experience desirable
- Innovative and creative
- High level of professionalism.
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Great projects
- Excellent team culture
- Great career opportunities
- Flexible work available.