Senior Civil Drafter Drafting Team Lead
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for a Senior Civil Drafter / Drafting Team Lead to join our Integrated Water team, based in Melbourne.
About the Role:
- Preparation of Civil, Mechanical and Structural design drawings for water and wastewater infrastructure projects, including pipelines, pumping stations and treatment plants.
- Experience of drafting for roads, subdivisions and drainage projects is also desirable
- Develop and implement drafting standards and manage the quality of drafting outputs
- Help develop database of standard details and drawings
- Lead and coach other drafting professionals
- Must have relevant water-related infrastructure experience
- Experienced user of AutoCAD, Civil 3D and other related Autodesk products
- Experience of 12D
- Good understanding of document management systems and quality control requirements
- Great communication skills
- Strong interest in industry/software developments and the promotion of new technologies within the business
- Relevant tertiary qualification preferred
- Enthusiastic and committed professional with good initiative
About the rewards:
- Competitive salary
- Great projects – strong backlog project work and continued growth in opportunities
- Excellent team culture
- Training support e.g., opportunity to learn 12D software design package in-house
- A great career development opportunity
Please send your application in confidence by clicking ‘apply now’, or for more information on Spiire please visit www.spiire.com.au
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.