Project Officer / Administrator
Spiire is one of Australia’s largest privately owned property consultants, with over 290 people working across six locations in Victoria, New South Wales and ACT.
We’ve helped create some of the most liveable and sustainable communities by using our skills in urban design, planning, surveying, engineering and landscape architecture.
By integrating our services and expertise, we deliver whole-of-project solutions and it’s this unique and collaborative way of working that sets us apart. In fact, our vision of “inspiiring people and places” can be seen in everything we make and do.
About the role
- Provide a range of project support and administration services that include; record management, report coordination, arranging meetings, project team support and presentations.
- Working with members of the team to put together tenders and contracts
- This role requires a strong ability to work within an engineering team environment.
- Assist the project team with the management and facilitation of payment of invoices.
- Manage and maintain record and document management databases and assist team members with electronic records management.
- Assist with any other project issues and tasks as required.
- A high level of integrity, honesty and reliability.
- Strong organisation skills, flexibility and ability to balance priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to work constructively and collaboratively in a team environment.
- A proactive approach and the willingness to develop additional skills.
About the rewards
- Highly supportive and flexible business
- Competitive salary
- Values based organisation
- Excellent team culture
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.