Spiire is one of Australia’s largest privately owned property consultants, with over 290 people working across six locations in Victoria, New South Wales and ACT.
We’ve helped create some of the most liveable and sustainable communities by using our skills in urban design, planning, surveying, engineering and landscape architecture.
By integrating our services and expertise, we deliver whole-of-project solutions and it’s this unique and collaborative way of working that sets us apart. In fact, our vision of “inspiiring people and places” can be seen in everything we make and do.
About the role:
- Design of roads, sub-divisions and drainage, main drainage, traffic control and management, reserves (both recreational and passive), water and sewerage reticulation and infrastructure and other related works
- Attending meetings and briefings, communicate with agencies and authorities and clients as required or directed
- Supervise works and act as Superintendent or Clerk of Works when required
- Prepare documentation for design, tendering or construction purposes
- Qualified with a relevant degree in Civil Engineering
- Committed professional
- Interest in consulting, land development, construction, design
- 12D is advantageous, but if you’ve only had experience using other packages you are encouraged to apply too
- Innovative and creative
- High levels of professionalism
About the rewards:
- Competitive salary
- Great projects
- Excellent team culture
- Great career opportunities
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.