Civil Design Engineer
We are looking for a Civil Engineer with 5+ years’ experience designing a variety of water/wastewater assets, to join the Integrated Water Business Unit in Melbourne.
This exciting role will enable you to take the design lead on multiple projects with the support of a dynamic and growing company, offering excellent career prospects.
About the Role:
- Undertake civil designs of both minor & major water/wastewater infrastructure for various water authorities i.e. pipelines, pumping stations and treatment plants
- Attending meetings & briefings and communicating with agencies & authorities, project teams and clients, as required or directed
- Provide assistance in the preparation of proposals, as necessary
- Prepare documentation for design, tendering or construction purposes
- Relevant degree in Civil Engineering. Other post-graduate qualifications desirable (not essential)
- Committed & motivated professional, with the ability to work within project design teams and collaborate with other disciplines across the business, as necessary
- 12D/AutoCAD experience desirable
- Innovative, creative and forward thinking
- High levels of professionalism
About the rewards:
- Competitive salary
- A large, diverse range of projects for a variety of clients, across multiple sectors
- Excellent team/business culture
- Great career opportunities
- Flexible working
Please send your application in confidence by clicking ‘apply now’.