Pete spearheads Spiire’s Planning and Urban Design teams and has a detailed knowledge of the Victorian planning and related legislative framework.
Pete is an urban planner and project manager with 15 years’ experience in planning fields such as:
- Statutory and strategic planning
- Site feasibility analysis
- Master planning of new communities
- Complex development and redevelopment approvals
- Planning scheme amendments for residential and infrastructure projects.
Pete has negotiated, consulted and facilitated on projects with a range of private and public sector clients on commercial and industrial land uses and urban design advice.