Peter spearheads Spiire’s Planning team and has a detailed knowledge of the Victorian planning and related legislative framework.
Peter is an urban planner and project manager with 15 years’ experience in planning fields such as:
- Statutory and strategic planning
- Site feasibility analysis
- Master planning of new communities
- Complex development and redevelopment approvals
- Planning scheme amendments for residential and infrastructure projects.
Peter has negotiated, consulted and facilitated on projects with a range of private and public sector clients on commercial and industrial land uses and urban design advice.
These projects include partnerships with local council’s including the City of Ballarat, VicRoads and Citipower.