Why Choose Spiire
Health & Wellbeing
- Employee Assistance Program
- The Employee Assistance Program is a confidential counselling service available to all Spiire employees. The service provides professional guidance and support with work or personal problems such as trauma, bereavement, relationship difficulties or dealing with change.
- Skin Checks
- This yearly health education awareness session give staff access to a free skin check with a dermatologist.
- Flu vaccinations
- Free seasonal influenza vaccination available to all employees
- Fresh fruit delivered to our office twice a week.
- Regular team events such as Friday Happy Hours, sporting games, social clubs, morning teas, team building activities for the purpose of connecting and socialising with colleagues.
- Active social committees in each office
- Once a year we celebrate “Kids at Work Day” and invite staff to bring their children to our office for some fun!
- End of year function for all staff and partners
- Active Social Clubs with regular events
- Friday night drinks and events
- Sporting teams, basketball, netball and soccer
- Annual ski trip
- End of year celebration for all staff and partners
- Team building activities
- Giving back – charity
- Bring your kids to work day – in school holidays
Learning & Development
We invest in the professional development of our people, our learning philosophy at Spiire is 70/20/10.
Every person has an individual learning and development plan. We classify “The Art of Consulting” in four sections Client, Business, Technical and People, this links to our L&D modules and all positions across the business.
We categorise our Learning & Development in the following areas;
- Our business (on-boarding, our brand, values, why)
- Soft skills development training
- Mentoring & coaching
- Technical skills development training
- Service offering and consulting skills
- Compliance training
What does it include
- Inspired Sessions – knowledge forums
- Graduate Program
- Inspired Leaders Program
- Mentoring Program
- Annual Practice Area Offsite
- Knowledge Forums
- Pulse checks & training plans
- 360 Feedback leadership team
- ELMO online training
- 70/20/10 Training philosophy
- Referral program incentive $2,500
Inclusion & Diversity Committee
Our vision is to create a workplace culture that embraces individual differences, to foster innovation and inclusion.
The purpose of Spiire’s Inclusion and Diversity Committee is to assist us in:
- Ensuring we are providing an inclusive and engaging environment for all employees
- Enabling a safe and inclusive environment so staff can bring their ‘whole-self’ to work
- Embracing Equity – giving people the platform they need to be successful
- Championing the benefits and values of inclusive and diverse workplaces to the wider industry.
FY19 key objectives
- Awareness and Celebration of Inclusion and Diversity
- Flexible Working Options
- Championing Women in STEM
- Cultural Awareness / Inclusion
- Option purchase leave (additional 2 weeks)
- Short Term Incentive
- Buy in option
By joining Spiire’s Graduate Program you will be provided with professional development, inspiring leadership and the ability to gain experience and exposure on real projects that are shaping the future of Victoria.
You will be offered exposure to different parts of the Spiire business, the ability to contribute to internal and external initiatives as well as liaising with different stakeholders.
What we look for
Our team is enthusiastic, collaborative and tenacious.
As a business, we are continuously focussed on being the best. To be the best we look to recruit the best – our graduates are no exception.
We look for pragmatic and curious people who are able to participate in thought provoking conversations. Adaptability, a thirst for knowledge and the willingness to be a team player are all key attributes we look for in our graduates.
Candidates that are able to demonstrate work-life-balance – strong academic results and participation in extracurricular activities will be looked upon favourably.
Join the team
We invest in our people. We see our graduates having the potential to be future business leaders.
In fact, many of our graduates have worked for us for more than five years and have progressed into senior associate roles.
If you want to work for an inspiring organisation shaping the future of Victoria, then contact us about our Graduate Program.